Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a set of theese angel eye halo headlights and i can't get them in. the wiring harnesses are different i took them to 3 different shops and no one new how to put them in please help me i'm a newbie to the fourm and i could really use some good advice thanx, VVebone:smokin:

·
Registered
477 Posts
You should have a mod delete the other post with the same name, but anyway the lights should plug into the piece that your bulb plugged into. I got mine from ebay. You might want to look into getting other lights too because the ebay ones are crap I had to replace all my projectors because they get too hot and melt the bulb inside of it and basically destroys the whole thing.

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a wiring fitment issue, the harness that they sent me dose not mach the stock harness :help:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is a mod delete? and tq025 did your headlights plug right in or did you have to splice wires i have the same ones and the harnesses don't match what am i missing ????
help!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
webone, just search there are numerous posts about installing angel eyes.

Theyre should be ablue plug that plugs directlly into the 9004 OEM harness, but the halos you need to splice into the sidemarkers

You also might need to trim a little of the radiator/fender support to get the blinker to fit in correctlly

PS i gave you karma because someone gave you negative, and no newbie should get negative karma. ;)

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you verry much for the karma ive been getting such a hard time from everyone here im just looking for awnsers so thanks for the help the lights they sent are the wrong ones

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well, it was a provoked attack. He came on here just to get some answers, and not even a "Welcome to the group" May as well have banned him.

Webone, I've never had the halos, so I can't tell you how they hook up, but Stealth knows what he's talking about. He's the light master around here IMHO. So, you can take whatever he says to the bank. Good luck, and get some pics too. Send them to me, and I will post them for you, because new members cannot post links or pictures, as I'm sure you've already figured out. Good luck man.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
Oops, i forgot, according to the law, he has the right to not self incriminate himself

**EDIT BY MODERATOR

I really REALLY shouldn't be throwing stones at someone else's writing prowess, considering the pure rubbish that this post was made of.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
This Fighting bullshit should never have been brought over to this thread. He did nothing worng in this thread until haiyter replied.

I do agree that he could improve his typing skills, but he is a newb for gods sake. Its funny that people attack his writing before you answer his question.

If it was me i would answer his question then politley inform him of how he could improve his typing.

Whatever though, someones gotta stick up for newbs.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Stealth, I tried giving you karma, but apparently I've given it to you recently for being a good guy/good advise. Mal, advise is all good, and I haven't even looked at the other post, but he did come in here, and he was polite about everything, and then he was attacked. I do agree, his typing could be better, but all have to start somewhere.

Not all of us know everything about everything, but that's why we ask questions. Other people know the answers we need, and when those peole answer, then we all know, and that' s how it should work IMO.

-brandoN^-

Reactions: webone

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
It's threads like this that make we wonder why anyone even bothers to join our site. I agree with Stealth wholeheartedly, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. if i could close this thread, i would. but i'll just report it, something one of you should have already done.

Reactions: Stealth

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I am handing out warnings right now.

what happened in that thread needs to stay there. he didn't act like that in this thread, so you guys should be ashamed.

you're lucky i'm not in a BAD mood - i can hand out (and be justified) a LOT more warnings than i did. I'll let them slide for now - but next time think a little. The war in the other thread has nothing to do with this one. Grow the hell up, all of you.

Reactions: Stealth
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.