1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Damn, i never knew how strong they were :S , anyone gotta a spare turbo lying around :p

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fitzyb said:
Damn, i never knew how strong they were :S , anyone gotta a spare turbo lying around :p
I am looking for a spare manual box, contemplating the same thing.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I wonder how many kilometres he did on that engine.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
True - but thinking about it, with the kind of driving I do, a turbo would make the car undriveable (it'd make the car torque steer too much).

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Someone sent me a link to this thread so I could take a look. I must say I'm astonished and hope to do the same to mine once I have a built motor ready to go in. :tup: Till then, I must stay on this side of the sanity line.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GotF2TinGD said:
use the auto cam22t !
It doesn't fit too good in the GD engine bay. I would have to tilt the gearbox slightly.

I will have a closer look at it on the weekend.

And even if i was to use the auto, it cant be expected to last more than a few months.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
^^ yes, that was a klde stock internals running 25 psi

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Alex said:
I know! i wanna see those dyno's
Running [email protected]... Wow. I too would love to see dyno numbers. I'll go out on a limb and estimate something in the vicinity of 450wHP.

It's incredible that the engine, with stock rods and pistons, took that kind of boost that long. Clearly it's a solid little engine but it's also a testament to the tune Victor was running that it lasted that long.

That must've made a heckuva racket when it grenaded...

Reactions: Fr3d
1 - 20 of 27 Posts