Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the right tire size for my rims? because the rims say "6 inch back spacing". does that mean any thing i need to add to the forumla when choosing tire size? or just go by the rim height x width?

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I'd probably try something in the neighborhood of a 225/50/16. You could probably go wider depending on the suspension setup you have. 235/50/16 would look mean as hell but it might require rolling the fenders depending on what the wheel offset is.

Do you know anything else about the wheels? What offset are they? Better yet, what brand and model are they?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'd probably try something in the neighborhood of a 225/50/16. You could probably go wider depending on the suspension setup you have. 235/50/16 would look mean as hell but it might require rolling the fenders depending on what the wheel offset is.

Do you know anything else about the wheels? What offset are they? Better yet, what brand and model are they?
not sure, found them here. cant find the model they are.
SET OF 4 16 INCH MOMO CUSTOM RIMS

however im leaning more to these rims here:
eBay Motors: 17 DRAG DR11 GUN METAL WHEEL RIMS MAZDA 3 6 RX7 RX8 MX6 (item 200325635291 end time Apr-07-09 20:46:14 PDT)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts