Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first off this topic probably has been covered before I swore I seen it somewhere. But I searched and searched and didnt come up with anything. Sooo I was wondering what are some good step by step instructions for making your own bodykit? Pictures a plus.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
ouch, making one would cost way too much. gotta think, you have to make a mold of what you want...form the parts, and getting them to fit and look right...too much work!! If your interested in customizing a body kit from another car to fit your mx-6, then buy the kit and have a body shop fit it too your car but this will cost too so look for the deals and shop around. some cars that may have similar bumper shapes and sideskirts lengths would be cars like 94-97 accord or maybe even the probe??? good luck...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if u have the $$$$$$$ do what ever u want i like ti when the 6 has other kits on it butt hey will cost tons of $$4 to get to fit unless u do body work yourself if that is the cse then all power to u man good luck talk to coldnoodle about kits he is a cool dude knows his stuff well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts