7K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  squirt_0801 
#1 ·
i got my mx6.com stickers today, so i took pics while i installed them

* Products/tools needed:
1. Glass Cleaner: I used eagle 1
2. Paper towels, to clean the glass
3. A card or some hard plastic
4. A drink cuase its hot
5. And last but least- your verry own mx6.com stickers!!

http://imageshack.us/

FIRST: Start by cleaning the area you are going to Apply your stickers.

Let selected areas dry of any moist/glass cleaner residue.

SECOND: Apply your MX6.COM sticker where you please and take your card and make sure all air bubbles are out and the sticker is firmy pressed down:

http://imageshack.us/

THIRD: SLOWLY peel off the top cover, making sure the MX6.COM sticker is sticking to the glass, not your peice of paper

now you can enjoy all of your MX6.COM Stickers!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn, I almost had me a free set of MX6.com stickers...and maybe some other things too! Hahaha....bad card to use in pictures man.

You can also use rubbing alcohol because what you are trying to do it remove any substance on the surface that could potentially harm the sticking surface.

#9 ·
Actually i think it was on accident dude remove the first pic its definently in your best interest too. When a image enhancer is used that number name and exp date are all clear view. I wouldnt want you getting screwed by that. Open the pic up in paint and black those numbers out seriously for your own protection. I wont post the numbers either i jsut used the enhancer to protect your ass.

#12 ·
If youve experienced part of the sticker peeling when you try to remove the transfer tape go both ways(side to side and up to down) again and let it sit for a few mintutes before trying to attempt it again(i put hundreds of these exact type of stickers on things all day but way bigger)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.