Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on doing this, but is there anything that might cause me problems? Is it attached with visible bolts, or are clips too?
Any other info that would help me?
Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
there are two screws visible when you pop the trunk. you will have to remove the taillights and there will be two screws under each taillight. there are four plastic screws under the bumper that are kind of a pain in the ass because they are hard to not strip, so I just wound up punching them out or cutting them off. there are two small peices of plastic that cover the bottom of the corner of the bumper that have two bolt/screws and one actual screw. once those are off, there are two screws right were the bumper and the quarter pannel meet. then there is a screw on each side under the bumper that hold a support to the car. then you just have to disconnect the light sockects from the marker lights and the lisense plate lights. oh yeah, there are two 10mm bolts inside the trunk, you have to peel back the carpeting, and they are kind of down in the corner. In total, I think there are 18 fasteners holding the bumper on and 3 holding on each of the little mudguard things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts