Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thaks for the MS gurus to claifry that up for me. I will clear that up in the original post.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Thaks for the MS gurus to claifry that up for me. I will clear that up in the original post.
The bright side of this for the standard setup if you don't want to take the chance using AutoTune in closed loop in higher boost levels is that you get all 8x8 for 35-100kpa'ish (or whatever your EGO and open loop thresholds are). But for my setups, I usually leave just about all of those around a 16.0 AFR so being that wide of a range doesn't really matter. I think you could even do it with just the bottom row if you set it at 100kpa then it'd use that row for every kpa below it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
My brain hurts.
I'm with him.... Any MS guru want to visit savannah sometime? Maybe setup a fellow board members ms for him while he intently watched in awe?

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
I'm with him.... Any MS guru want to visit savannah sometime? Maybe setup a fellow board members ms for him while he intently watched in awe?
Drove right through savanna on the way to MM9...stopped at the walmart parking lot right off 95 to meet up with the rest of the South East caravan...:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
nate, i know you are in oz but can we get the pictures fixed? did you move them to the new host yet?

·
Registered
776 Posts
sorry to bring an old thread back up but i have a few questions,
i have MS1 and a LC1 wideband running on my N/A ZE

heres the output table (linear)
0.0 V = AFR of 7.35
2.5 V = AFR of 14.7
5.0 V = AFR of 22.39

so i should be aiming for the following:
idle: 14:1 (approx 2.3v)
light throttle/cruising: 15:1 (approx 2.8v)
acceleration: 13:1 (approx 1.6v)

so....
for cruising i should use:
xLimits = 1500, 4000 ; RPM
yLimits = 40, 60 ; MAP
zLimits = 10, 200 ; VE

for WOT i should use:
xLimits = 4000, 7500 ; RPM
yLimits = 60, 110 ; MAP
zLimits = 10, 200 ; VE

- not sure what the VE limit is for can somone clarify?
- what should i set the sensitivity to for RPM and kPa to a vertex?
- i cant see the "table" where i need to input the AFR i want, do i need to be connected to the MS unit to see it?

thanks

21 - 32 of 32 Posts