Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious as to how each mod is seen by the general community. I am sure we are all viewed differently since we have vastly different moderation styles and personalities.

I didn't think it would be a good idea to post this in the lounge. Maybe I will soon if this goes okay here.

How would you describe each individual moderator? I mean for this to be taken at least somewhat seriously so please answer honestly and truthfully. No nut huggers please.

Example:

Goatcrapp: Extremely knowledgeable about the mx6, legal issues, computers, and life in general. If you provoke him into posting be prepared to read a good 3 paragraphs of his opinion. I view him as the mentor to all of the current moderator staff. He does have a relatively short temper and he will unleash hell if you rub him the wrong way.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Chefspot:
luvin' guy always nice to everybody, even the douches and troublesome members. Very even tempered and easy to get along with.
I could go on and on, but I dont want it to look like I'm giving you a rub and a tug...

But thats how I feel about Trent too... Zach and AJ, I could go on.. but.. I'll add some later perhaps.
:shrug:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I always try to keep our E personalities that are portrayed via reading in an area I try to think about.

The only person that is what I had pictured them to be like is Mary. Not that anyone else is bad its just that we often express ourselves in writing that differs on how we talk or deal with things in person.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Everyone but me = fearless

Obviously chef hit the nail with Goat.

AJ and Zach are the PNW that have the itch to pull the trigger on moderation, Must come with the territory. Both also state what first comes to mind with no remorse.

Nealio, wannabe mx6er that never owned one, just thinks hes cool cause hes friends with ragin ;) :lol: Ragin, wants to be from japan, but sadly is a canuck at heart livin gin the US :) Both you are down to earth chill people that dont seem to get caught up in all the drama.

Chef, has mad cooking skills however I would dare to go to the Iron Chef against him :) Well mannered, neutrally opinionated no matter how stupid the teenager mods his car.

Radar and Trent are both very smart, yet they dont like to boast ego. They both make time on the forums to good use and seems to be a very well rounded person that anyone can get along with.

The Euro and Aussie guys I really dont know to well, so I cant comment on what I believe their personality to be.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
GC = has banned me without reason
AJ = will ban me for no reason
Zach = looking to ban me for no reason
Chef = hasn't banned me for no reason
Ragin = can't ban me for no reason...maybe
Neal = I lol'd

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neal = I lol'd
They should have little pictures in their avatar for the number of times they've banned you. Fighter pilot style. :tup:

Goat would be the ace of our squadron. :p

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Neal = I lol'd
I just lol'd too.

Nealio = just banned you for no reason. lol

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
OMFG :lol: :lol:

Yeah I second that WWII Figher plane tally. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I think asking members of the TNISA is a bit of a stretch...lol

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
that thread in the lounge is a mistake.. lol. it'll pretty much be everyone who dislikes me getting banned, because apparently, i hold grudges too LOL.

·
Registered
737 Posts
If I knew anything about you mods (other than the handful that regularly visits tnisa) I would provide some thought.

All I have to say, relates to you all :shrug: Me loves you looooong time :)

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
that thread in the lounge is a mistake.. lol. it'll pretty much be everyone who dislikes me getting banned, because apparently, i hold grudges too LOL.

LOL! OH? more of an ego rub for you, as per the responses.
The only people that seem to dislike you are the guys like Asuna and so on.
:shrug:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
thats what i dont get.. even in here, ppl seem to think i need an ego boost and whatnot...

trust me gusy - the last thing i need is an ego boost - i already know how awesome i am, and how inferior everyone else is.. so there!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts