Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
thats hot. I always heard people say they may have made them but i wasnt sure if it was true...

·
Registered
216 Posts
ok im kinda of slow so can someone tell me what were looking at?? intake?battery?ahhh???

·
Registered
216 Posts
sweet!

ahh yea ,, like I said im kinda of slow(hehe) thanks for clearing this up for me jorge,, so do you have a number for them so I can order mine?

·
Registered
283 Posts
it will not fit on a mx6 v6 automatic 2.5 trust me whoever has this model take a good look and see ho the piping goes down on the probel on our car the mx6 no way it will fit trust me i made mine and i had to cut metal under the battery i checked there and there is no way a pipe can get down there.

·
Registered
216 Posts
ahhh oh well, i tried to make mine as well but It would require for me to re locate the battery, and i dont want to do that

·
Registered
194 Posts
Came with what's in the pic from HS. Great products, but slow as anything in getting it to you. Took me a couple months of waiting. lol

[Edited by Kalamaru on 03-29-2001 at 05:29 PM]

·
Registered
925 Posts
there is no way that will fit anywhere .. without moving some things around like the tranny or battery. I tried installing the prm cold air.. and had to just connect it straight into the stock scoop.. The owner of prm told me the best solution for a CAI for an ATX is to get a smaller battery like those little hondas.. with same voltage and simply direct the pipe towards the left front light instead of downwords.

·
Registered
925 Posts
you did it? wow.. that is pretty good.. and no problems.. nothing is touching nothing?

How much did it cost you the whole pipe? and does it come with the filter? and where is the filter located .. is it like the prm or is it at the end of the pipe..

·
Registered
194 Posts
I paid 180 plus tax, but I got it through a custom auto place and not straight through hotshot. That way the custom place calls and bugs them to send it instead of me I guess, heh. HS sucks at getting things out quickly. So I'm sure I paid a little more. It comes with the filter and it goes on the end.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts