Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the short notice guys. pretty much ill copy and paste what i had posted at probetalk.com,performanceprobe.com and mazda626.net
some of you know me as 1990pgl on pt

hey all, well my dl has been suspended since sept 4th and im getting it back on april 14th. im trying to have a bbq that saturday april 18th. all is welcome i want to get some pictures and just have a good time. im not to rich so i hope burgers and dogs will be enough for us. ill have soda here but will not be supplying beer. im aiming to get at least 20 to 30 of us here for a good time and a cruise later that night or maybe meet up at the car meet that evening. please everyone post if you can come. im going to start a tally on everyone whose coming. like i said im not to good for cash but want to make sure i have enough food. if you want to help out and bring like a salad or something please do every little helps ya noe, even with times being hard. so whose down april 18th i say around 12pm to start

address is 420 clyne ln virginia beach va 23452

we have about 30 members coming. there has been a minor change of plans and we will be getting burgers from fudruckers that day but still meeting up at my home.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey do you happen to have aol ? I am going to be in va beach that day . I am not sure if this only applys to 2 gens .... I have a frist gen . BUt the reason i am messageing you is to find out if there is any junk yards in va beach..... or around it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
l90pgl4lyfe is the screen name copy and paste it. but yes you are more then welcome to come its a mx6/probe/626/mx3 meet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts