Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, *** WILL SHIP REMAINING GOODS*** ALL PRICES ARE OBO

Since I have moved on from my mx6, there are lots of parts that need to be sold.

PLEASE NOTE - LOCAL PICKUP IS PREFERRED, BUT I WILL SHIP THESE ITEMS OUT.

I live in downtown hamilton. I might be able to get some things to my parents house in Etobicoke too, but I'd prefer pickup in Hamilton if possible.

PLEASE NOTE - FREE THINGS ARE FOR THOSE THAT ARE BUYING SOMETHING ELSE.

PM or post if you are interested.

BTW - in addition to my itrader score, you can also see some feedback people have left for me in past transactions here.

Proform shift light. You can dial in whatever rpm you want the light going off at simply by turning a dial on the back. One of the best shift lights on the market - $50. NEW PRICE $45

2" Tach - Many different colours of backlighting (can change on demand). Great for our cars as our stock tach is notorious for being considerably inaccurate. $40 NEW PRICE $35

Oil pressure gauge. Unfortunately doesn't come with the sensor, so it is only gonna be eye candy. Back lights still work. $5 OR free to anyone buying one of the other gauges.

Autometer 2" Air/Fuel Gauge - Normally $95 + shipping (see Flat Out Performance: Autometer Ultra-Lite Gauges - All Others) - $50.

Used Oil pan in good condition (purchased originally from MetalMatrix and never used) - $50

Used Hanes manual for MX6/Probe (fully intact with a few extra useful instructions for various mods) - $8

Regular 9004 bulbs (not actually blue like the casing says) - $9

1) Mazda Touch up paint (1/2 bottle) for hunter green mx6 (5S code) - free with other stuff

3) Mazda symbol in fair condition - $5 (or free with other stuff).

More to come...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2" autometer gauge holder - $10

Panasonic MP3 Deck - motorized face. Come with trim and remote. $150

XBOX 360 HDTV cable. Normally goes for $40+tax. Here is the xbox site with normal price - Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Xbox 360â„¢ Component HD AV Cable - $25.

9004 Bulbs - brighter and bluer than stock bulbs. Slightly used, but working well. $12

Sylvania (not motomaster like package says) Replacement 9004 Bulb. $5

Air box and newish air filter. $20 NEW PRICE $15 (or free if picking up other stuff)

Ashtray - $5 (or free if picking up other things)

Still more to come.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Stock air induction cowl - $10 (or free if picking up other stuff)

Interior thermometer - $2 (or free if picking up other stuff).

Reinforced front speaker holders. These notoriously break leading to poor quality sound. These are reinforced and won't break (assuming you install them properly). $15

Red light rocker switch - $2 (or free if picking up other stuff)

Stock shifter. Great for testing height (if want a shortened shifter). $10

MX6 flywheel (slightly lightened). $25 NEW PRICE $20

Stock clutch line. $5 (or free if picking up other stuff).

Random interior bulbs and corner bulbs. $1-3 per set.

Random crap. Free if picking up other stuff. Strut mount cap + ring from stock shifter + black rocker switch.

New sylvania corner bulbs. Appear blue-green when off (look great with hunter green 6's) and turn orange when on. Meet all laws, so won't have to worry about getting pulled over, but look great when they are off - $20 - PICTS OF THESE INSTALLED CAN BE FOUND ON PAGE 3

Fuse box cover. $5 or free if picking up other stuff.

Stock mx6 rear stabilizer bushings. $5 or free if getting other stuff.

One more reply to come.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oil cap. $3 (or free if getting other stuff)

Random valve cover bolts. Free if getting other stuff.

Rear speaker covers in great condition. $15. NEW PRICE $10

New Replacement auto bulbs. $2

New rocker switch (with 2 covers). $8.

RS Shift knob - $5.

Spare tire wrench covering. Free if picking up other stuff.

H7 bulbs. Lightly used. $10.

Lots of these relays (working ones of course, this one is obviously broken). For the headlight relay. Tend to blow with the angel eyes, so you may as well get these from you if have them. Free if you are buying something else.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
In the unlikely event you do decide to ship, I'll take the Xplod amp and the panasonic deck.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Good, keep me in mind. I call dibs on both. (dependent on the price of course)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dibs on what??? If anything Bacaonman6, I should get dibs for the sills since I first showed interest in them...that's if you decide to ship.

·
Registered
108 Posts
if you don't sell them locally and you decide to ship.. I'll take the Mazdaspeed knob and the Mazdaspeed ebrake.
Please keep me informed if you decide to ship them, thanks !

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ADDED - used Oil pan in good condition. Originally bought from MetalMatrix, but never used by me. Been sitting in my house since the purchase.

Looking to get $50.

BTW These things tend to rust pretty bad over time. This one is in good condition and it would be a good idea for a swap if you are driving an older mx6.

Picture in the first post.

·
Registered
602 Posts
im very interested in the ss sills, 3 pillar pod and ms knob and handle PM me with a price and i can do a local pickup as im in grimsby ON about 10 mins from hamilton thanks

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
New stuff added April 5, 2008; see picts in the first post

For those who don't wanna look for the picts, here are the new products and their prices.

1) Haynes manual for mx6/probe - $8
2) 2 tonne jack - $15
3) two 9004 bulbs - $9
4) Used oil pan in good condition - $50

1 - 20 of 49 Posts