Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parts still available!!

EXTERIOR

supra taillights $135 NEW PRICE $100

stock spoiler $50

ENGINE
custom turbo kit includes (turbo off 2.2 dodge), Custom 2.5" polished alum piping custom front mount intercooler, greddy RS bov $1200 SALE!!! $500!!!

Supra 440cc injectors $50

stock axles $100 pair

stock front calipers painted blue $75

INTERIOR

custom two tone door cards black w/tan leather inserts (front and rear) $125

push button start $25

custom carbon fiber switch panel $40

custom drivers side a pillar for dual 2 1/16" gauges $50

custom passenger side a pillar for dual 2 1/16" gauges $65

stock parts
radiator $50

starter $25

steering wheel w/air bag $100

visors (tan) $20

rear view mirror $10

]

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Any pictures of the carbon fiber power steering pump cover? Price shipped to 50423.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Dibs on black floor mats, are those OEM? Picture?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'll take the FSTB, and the radiator cover if chef doesn't want it. Also, I will take your locks/ignition with original keys if you got them/feel like taking them out.

·
Registered
761 Posts
short shifter comes with the bushings?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any pictures of the carbon fiber power steering pump cover? Price shipped to 50423.
see pic below.
pm'd you back too
thanks

Dibs on black floor mats, are those OEM? Picture?
non oem. they were dyed black

Better pictures of the radiator cover please. I might be interested.
I used to sell polished stainless, and aluminum radiator covers a few years ago.
you can see here the stainless cover. Also is the CF power steering cover on the left side of the pic.
PS. the PIAA in the pic is a reflection from the decals that are on the underside of the cf hood. This rad cover is like a mirror.

I'll take the FSTB, and the radiator cover if chef doesn't want it. Also, I will take your locks/ignition with original keys if you got them/feel like taking them out.
I take the FSTB is FS01 throttle body? sorry, have been off the mx6 scene for a while. ;)
keys and ign are stayin for now with shell.

short shifter comes with the bushings?
yes, I can include the bushings as well.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rad cover will fit my v6 radiator right? Does it mount to the factory spots?
it should, i have had a few people buy others from me and i believe they had v6's.

·
Registered
367 Posts
can you post up more pictures of the carbon fiber front splitter? and the hks type exhaust? is the exhaust ricey and loud?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$30 plus shipping? I might have to take you up on that.

And FSTB = front strut tower bar

I have the same one on my car. Probeaddiction right?
:D ah FSTB. To be honest I dont know where I bought it. I probably got it back in 2003 or so.

can you post up more pictures of the carbon fiber front splitter? and the hks type exhaust? is the exhaust ricey and loud?
I will see what kind of pics I can find.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think you've lost your damn mind tearing up such a beautiful car. Thats a crime! I know you'll get more for the parts but still....

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Holy [shizzle]! Did you buy your mx6 back yet? I heard it was for sale.

I was kind of eyeballing that rad cover though.
The car is temporarily in my hands... I'm helping the owner (the fella who bought the car from me a couple years ago) resell it. I'd buy it for myself if only I had enough garage space, but sadly I don't. My fun car at the moment is a stroked e30 M3, but seeing my old MX-6 again is giving me some crazy ideas...

The rad cover would look nice in my ex-MX-6, but hey if you want the cover badly, it's all yours. :tup:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I'm liking the polished finish. Strange how I'm feeling like buying stuff for the car even though it's not mine!

1 low mx6, unless you've got another buyer, pls. PM me details, shipped to Toronto, Canada M2H 1J8

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have more chef if you want one that is aluminum or stainless non polished I can send you one.
jello, nice seeing you on here again. been a while. I will get you a price on the polished one from my car.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I have more chef if you want one that is aluminum or stainless non polished I can send you one.
jello, nice seeing you on here again. been a while. I will get you a price on the polished one from my car.
PM me details please. I am interested. :tup:

1 - 20 of 338 Posts