Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Abstract_MX6 said:
. So what happened to StreetThisMX6's
car to make him give up that wonderful motor?
You didnt hear? He T-boned a stupid Van that cut him off. That happened awhile ago and MX6.com had their flags at half staff for a month LOL

Mike you have any more recent pictures of the car? I need to come up and check it out soon... Git R Done!

·
Registered
162 Posts
:angel: if you need another mx-6 4 project give me a ring ;-) :wave: its not lookin that bad but it needs a little work :-( :help: and wath you are doing with that six damn dude your good :)keep up the good work and btw is it hard to instal supra tails? i have seen it many time on a six :-s and the problem here in belgium is that the mx-6 is not that popular :-( and the parts all need to be shiped down here :-( i realy like the erebuni shogun body kit but its very expencive to get it here and i don't have the money i work 4 2weeks now --> no money :'(

sry 4 my bad english i am not that good in it :shrug:

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
I actually drove down to hughes shop last week to pick up an engine from him and got a chance to check out all of the work done and mx6 parking lot... lol. He needs one of them MX6 parking only signs that you get off ebay. The JPM six is gonna look hot! I dont think there will be any mx6 like it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
yeah. That's a sanding block alright. I hope I never have to pick one of those up again. That car looks great man. I can't wait to see it all done. good luck with it. Lee

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice...............very nice.............could do with that supercharger though.........and maybe getting rid of the sun strips to go for a full on roof chop!!})

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Heya Mike... guys... how's everything going...

Holy crap Mike, looks like you're creating a beast over there. Makes us regular car modders look like crap! BTW, you mentioned you were getting Hotshot headers... do they have a newer design then the ones I have? Anyway, I'm going to revisit this thread to check on your work, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Also... Chery... call her Chery and tell her that everything will be over soon and it's all for the better.

Take care guys!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
:cool: V haha no joke V:cool:
Heather said:
Its great to finally see the progress of the infamous Hughes46's Six!!! Its looking great and I'm jealous because of that list of goodies that are being added! Congrats to you Mike, I want to see the finished product for sure though! That hood is wild....is it custom? I likey...

Heather

21 - 40 of 292 Posts