Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 292 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I have been waiting for the struts and springs to show up (since the pro stuff is a bust :sigh: ), and I had a nice box waiting for me when I got home. I guess I'll have to put these on this weekend and put the good tires and rims on!!

Now if adlorin just comes through with the batt. relocation kit, I can start reassembling the interior!

·
SUPER SAMARAIZER
293 Posts
'''DAYUM'''look how thick those suckers r...seem perfect for doing some DUKES OF HAZZARD ...what a sweet garage u got mike, wish i was in the mainland to come visit the huge endless line of MX-6's...so rare to see any were im at..1 bad ass mx-6 is about to be created..an its in u r garage =)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
omg, when you get that car out in the sun, you will get looks left and right.... That color is just simply amazing.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hughes that car is by far one of the best looking mx6's I have ever seen... I must admit I was not fan of changing JP's car at first as it has been an mx6 icon for such a long time... I didn't even really like it at first, but you are doing wonders to it. I has grown on me every time I look at this thread.

Keep up the good work!!! And I still say the hood looks WS6'ish.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
wow, your car is coming along nice, love the suspension. cant wait to see the interior and that paint out in the sun

·
Registered
903 Posts
Coming along nicely Mike. You should've kept that battle wing spoiler. (your going to need it to keep your car on the ground) It will be interesting to see what you are doing to the interior. I suspect something totally custom right? As for the mx6s on the top of the page i think Mike's desrves to be in place of the silver one. And then we need to find a different 1g to take that ones place so it can at least look somewhat nice compared to Mike's MONSTER. Do you plan to use it as a daily driver or just for race or maybe show? Once again all my props to you! Excellent job with it all! Also are you gonna give that beast a name?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
emexsixboy said:
Coming along nicely Mike. You should've kept that battle wing spoiler. (your going to need it to keep your car on the ground) It will be interesting to see what you are doing to the interior. I suspect something totally custom right? As for the mx6s on the top of the page i think Mike's desrves to be in place of the silver one. And then we need to find a different 1g to take that ones place so it can at least look somewhat nice compared to Mike's MONSTER. Do you plan to use it as a daily driver or just for race or maybe show? Once again all my props to you! Excellent job with it all! Also are you gonna give that beast a name?
seeing as how that silver second gen is mike's mx6 your comment is ironic...million dollar question who did that car belong to previously, the answer is in this thread

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
m(y)x6gr8ride said:
seeing as how that silver second gen is mike's mx6 your comment is ironic...million dollar question who did that car belong to previously, the answer is in this thread
JP! Pm me for my paypal address :lol:

By the way he typed it, I htink he knew JPs car was going through a total makeover!

Well in order to put a 1G up next to Mikes 2G, the 1G must have the same paint. Mike, let me know when you want my car over to pain and do the body work on it :lol:

-Tyler

·
Registered
903 Posts
ha my bad i totally forgot that mike owned that car now. well its not the same car now so inplace of it mike should put his own car car in place of it lol. whose 1g is that by the way?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
his name is on the tip of my tongue... but I cant recall right off the top of my head. He was one fo the originals on here as well and one of the first to truly modify a 1st gen!!!

EDIT:

something like Rendell... but I know that isn't right!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
So..anything new??cant wait to see the finnished car..It looks awsame

141 - 160 of 292 Posts