Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone found the bulbs that fit into the pareking lights in hyper white. i w0uld love to find them but many claim they are not made yet. if anyone has any info on this than let me know. or if they have them in any other color than white/yellow .. thkans greg

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the lights that are next to the headlights on either side. i suppose they are the 8 w parking lights.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The parking lights are located next to the blinker in the head lamp unit. I unplugged mine, because my fogs and head lights are bright white, yet the parking light, was a lot dimmer, it also didn't look as clean. I'd be interested in getting some parking lights that are bright white.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i may have found some that could work. they just have to be skinnier to fit through the hole in th eback oif the lights. a new bulb thats hiper white could work ill get em and let u guys know

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been tring to get over that hump for as long as i have owned my car and these are the two things I did both are kind of mistakes. First i purchased 55w halogens that are for back up lights but the high heat of the bulb melted the plug it sits in so now no bulb works. Second i got my drill out and used a grinding stone to wallow out the inner ring which was really easy considering that the housing is a composite material but i was left with the dust in the head light so like a dumbass i tried to wash it out which made a muddy coating on the inside of the glass. if you do decide to do the second option be sure to blow it out with an air hose. this is the way to fit an 1156 bulb in the original housing. it will work. good luck guys and all ways be careful.
Cotton

·
Registered
134 Posts
here's the part # you're looking for....

If you buy the hybrid brand bulb the part # is M25 and these are the hyper white looking bulbs. I have these on my car and yellow ones next to the grill.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hybrid brand?

Who carries that brand? Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the answer to your quest.....

:cool: I bulb you are looking for is made by hybrid the package # is M-25 it's the B1 hybrid bulb. This bulb has the hyper white look i'm running mine on the outside parking light my inside parking light is yellow. Hope this helps you in your quest.

Peace,

·
Registered
134 Posts
I picked mine up in ontario, CA when I was up there for ......

:cool: for HIN I don't know which shops carry it I guess you just have to call around. I picked mine up at Ontario mills mall in CA. Hope this helps you.

Peace,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts