Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,650 Posts
let me ask this, i am lazy, haha. what is the number the turn signal bulb, do i need that to get the white ones like i want. does anybody know where i can get them from, i was thinking about Matrix from summit racing, only like 30 of the white 80*100, what do you guys think, ho wmuch are Piia, jorge????

· Registered
1,650 Posts
JspecMX-6 said:
Woodnutz said:
speed shop, hmmmmm that would be the local AUTOZONE, for me. there is not one around here sorry.i will look in other cites. later jd
LOL...yeah that sux... well we have clear corners stock...advantage:Mazda. oh and just to clear up any confusion, that $6-8 is for the #1157 not the 9004.
1157, do they come in a white( clear blub)
i posted the auto zone comment, but forgot to change the name owell. what blubs do you have for the 9004? later

· Registered
1,650 Posts
JspecMX-6 said:
jdmxsix said:
Dpo they make the hyperwhite or super white 1157? if so where and how much?
yeah man...hit up the speed shop...

thanks man i will have to wait till go down to see my bro in Raliegh. SpeedShop=AUTOZONE here so sad!!!

and as for the fog lights... go to pep boys and look in their accesories catalog. the bulb is an H3. dont buy cool blue or anything like that. if its DOT approved its probably not gonna be blue. just not as orange...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.