Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am located in hartford ct, and i need a really cheap mx-6. i have a motor and tranny, i just need everything else. i have triple a and will pick up if registered. i totaled my mx-6 and have parts but no car. a 626 or probe is good to. the cheapest mx i found was 350, i would like to get another one for 100 as i did before, but i doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How about the one in New Britain he's asking $450.

1993 mazda mx6

I'm in need of an engine so if you want to get rid of yours let me know. Or If you know of anyone who can replace one in the area that works too.

Paul

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
might wanna post in the wanted to buy section. also specific if you're looking for a v6 or I4, etc. Manual or Automatic would help too unless you love doing swaps :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am located in hartford ct, and i need a really cheap mx-6. i have a motor and tranny, i just need everything else. i have triple a and will pick up if registered. i totaled my mx-6 and have parts but no car. a 626 or probe is good to. the cheapest mx i found was 350, i would like to get another one for 100 as i did before, but i doubt that will happen.
i have an 89 mx6 im trying to sell, 700 or best offer... i have a thread here, was just going to post pictures on it if you want to chk it out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i talked to the guy in new britain, and i also found one in new haven for 300. i have no problem with a swap. i just need the cheapest price out there. the lowest is 300 and i am hoping to find one even cheaper. if anyone wants to take the motor and tranny out of their car and for some reason and wants to sell the car, let me know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey paul, i can sell you the motor and install it for you. first let me find out if i am buying another mazda and if the motor is still good on the new car. do you have a 4 or 6 cyl and what kind of transmission do you have?

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts