Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

I am looking for parts....

616 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Madrox89GT 
G
#1 ·
anyone know a decent place to get parts?
I am in florence, sc (unfortunately)
I have a '96 MX-6
or, do you guys all buy online?

any of you do your own work?

anyone know where I can pick up a V-6 to drop in my 4 cyl, other than from mazda?

I am looking for some different (non frosted) head lights, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (same style as the ones i have, shape wise)

one more question...

anyone ever heard of an "m" model?

#2 ·
If you want a 6 then plenty of places sell the klze japanese engine for our cars.
MOstly buy from bulk buy section on here, or ebay really.
non frosted headlights look up bulkbuys, and purchase your self some jspec lghts they look better and cost half of what mazda wants for new aspecs.
And yeah most people do their own work. I do
And yeah its the M edition, rare, but not really exclusive, it was just a few added trinkets on the LS, some stiching and badges. Nothing mechanically significant as far as I know.

#4 ·
Get a Greddy cat back or go to a muff shop to install custom exhaust your self. Get a Random Technology CAT. best low tone High Flowing CATalitic out there. and then get either 2.5inch or 3 inch exhaust piping.

#5 ·
i went 3 inch ( i have a random technologys cat it's just not on there yet ) with an Apexi muffler. Sounds ok. do you live near hilton head? B/C i ride my bike out there alot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.