Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how do you put the pics directly into the post, instead of linking them?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
serpent_1977 said:
how do you put the pics directly into the post, instead of linking them?
There's a thread somewhere about posting pics. But iut's pretty simple. Just get the pic on the web somewhere. And then use the IMG button atop the message box, and throw the link to the pic into the dialogue box

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bear with me, I am trying to get the hang of post ing at least links to the pics, can't figure out how to put them directly into the post yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, forget it, this is ridiculous. I didn't think it would be this hard to figure out. At least I got some posted, I think.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
haha yea, the links in your first post work.. good lord.. that must have been sad =( where did this fire come from.. was it a house fire, that spread? did your engine explode.. more info.. please haha

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, if that worked, I will just link them one at a time. Here are all the pics of the burned car I have.

No, the engine didn't blow, the car would still start and run just fine. It was still quiet, and had no problems. Both headlights still worked, event he burnt one, and if the front tires hadn't been blown, the car would still have been able to drive. What happened? Good question...We lived above, and two doors over from the apartment. This guy was mad at the lady that used to live there, and decided to break into the apartment, and set it on fire. My car was parked almost right in front of the apartment, so when it went, pieces of the awning fell on my car, and started it on fire.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
That fockin sucks man... the first pics worked, but the yahoo ones did not... Yahoo will not let you post pics directly from their sight, get a CarDomain page, upload pics, then click on pic, it will open larger photo, right click, properties, highlight the address and copy, then type
to post pics.

Example:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts