·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
:lol: Oh man....

Poor Sean.....

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
I saw it.. Scooby in grey in the online list, so i just had to send a pm and LOL .. he was fine with it.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ hahaha... he has a pretty good sense of humor. kind of odd to see the original site owner, just a typical member in such a short time.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
That was pretty funny. I got a few PMs asking me WTF?

Took me a while to get back in here since I needed the password for the first time.
I dont think that nadem even knows about this place. I know the admin cp inside and out and unless he is spending hours trolling through everything, it wont show up to him. We have 10-12 inactive forums that are still in the list and 2 other "secret" areas, so he is more likely to accidentally delete this forum than he is to find it.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Well the old PRN forum is called "The Secret Area". There are 2 mods forums and an admin forum. And there are 2 old, inactive secret areas. One was the short-lived NSFW area. That turned into a zoo so quickly that it lasted about 3 days.
Apparently there is another, new NSFW area that I dont know about though.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I thought we only had the Polls area, Here, Fake Mod forum DWC and PRN which we cant get into since there is no one to approve it.

What is this new area you speak of?

Well the old PRN forum is called "The Secret Area". There are 2 mods forums and an admin forum. And there are 2 old, inactive secret areas. One was the short-lived NSFW area. That turned into a zoo so quickly that it lasted about 3 days.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Forums I know about

PRN = check

Mod forums = check

old NSFW = check

New NSFW = ????????????

How exactly does a forum exist that you don't know about scoob? I mean I really don't see autoforums adding any forums that don't bring the money.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I figured someone resurrected one of the old, unused forums and I just didnt know about it.
I may be misunderstanding, but I have seen a few recent references to the "other" area and mentions of a NSFW area.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
well the poll forum still sits there Dead to the world :)

Hi sean :wave:

Sorry Dave :wave:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nope... however - we're all high powered karma users.

show your appreciation, ingrates.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts