Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is PreludesRULE again, and I would like to challenge anyone driving an MX-6 to a race. Does anyone live near/around Chattanooga Tennessee? I caused quite a stir on here once before, so I would like to race someone from here now. Anyone want to race me? Let me know. :) PEACE.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
HEy man, there will be some guys that come to this challenge from mx6.com.

but take this to probetalk.com and talk your junk there man. they have the same engine as we do, plus other stuff, but i am saying that power is the same. later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not wanting to talk any junk. I have beaten at least 4 Probe GT's..... I want to beat more MX-6's. I have beaten XTstoneX like 10-15 times at least, and now I am looking for more. I have only beaten one other besides him. I just want some races

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
too bad i live in ohio, id give you the best run for your money. inline 4 turbo(hks ball bearing) and the whole 9 yards. i give you props on picking a nice car though.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What are some of your track runs? 1/4 times and 1/8 times??
what kind of dyno run have see on a Prelude like yours with your mods? later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have beaten several Probes/Mx-6's with big huge muffler tips....on one I raced I could hear an Intake....I have raced XTstoneX many many times and beaten him...... Most are stock/semi stock......but i have beaten several.

I have only run down at the track twice
1/8th of a mile
Reaction time: .78
60 foot time: 2.19sec.
1/8th of a mile ET: 9.9seconds
Speed: 72.8mph
NOT TOO IMPRESSIVE. I AM NOT THAT GREAT OF A DRIVER. SORRY FOR THE POOR TIMES! :)
I just want to race some more probes/mx-6's.....anyone out there?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man, go over to PT and see what they think about your. i know they have some KLZE probes and TC probes and stock engine with mods, that i think will be able to take you. i am nto sure of the names but i have read about them and what all is done to their cars.

go over and check out the guys with the most post like the moderators, i think they have the nice fast ones.

later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO CHALLENGE!!!

My MX6 can take any prelude that's driven my way. I just recently ran 0-60 in under 5 seconds. I don't think you would stand a chance, by the way my top speed is 170 mph, too bad I live in Daytona Beach.

·
Registered
416 Posts
prelude, i just talked to my buddy rick who lives in tennesee to see if he wanted to race you. he said that until you upgrade to Turbo or nitrous, then he wouldnt even waste his time. (btw, he has a 4.9 rover v-8 squeezed into his triumph) but if you're offering pinkslips, then he'll gladly make the drive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pink Slips? If he got a hold of my car, he would still owe a ton of cash on it......anyways, I will race for fun, not pinkslips. I don't think it is fair to take someone's car because they have a misshift, and besides, i am sure no one would honor that. I will race the dude for fun though. Send him my way

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
/me will race you
we will put it in 3rd gear at around 25mph and see who can get to 80mph first

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What all have you raced Prelude, any Civic(with mods, like a TC or SC) Type R's or GS-R's with mods. any Talons'???? want to race one, i know a guy who will put some $$$ on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let's start from 65mph in 3rd gear and see who wins. I will race until i hit 120 or so. How about that? Or from 40mph-110mph........Sound good to you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What have I raced and beaten? Let me list some stuff, this is at the track and on the street....

BEATEN
3Honda Civic SI's
3 5.0 Mustang GT's
1 1999 Mustang GT auto convertible (he had 5 people in the car, top down, I beat him by about 1 car length)
2 Toyota Celica GT-S
1 300ZX N/A
1 Supercharged chevy truck w/ a 350
1 1996 MX-6 M-edition
1 Probe GT and 1 Probe SE
1 Camaro V6
1 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 4th generation Prelude VTEC
3 Integra GS-R's
1 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and 1 GS-T (beat him by about 4 feet)
1 Acura Legend with 100 shot of NOS. (ASK XTSONEX about that one if you want to, he saw it)
These are some of my races........Let me know what you think. I also have a list of "RACES LOST" and will gladly post that if you want me to. Later ya'll.
P.S. Some of these cars were modded, some lightly, others stock. later.

·
Registered
921 Posts
OH my gosh PreludeRules you are so freaking COOL i wish i could be just like you some day and be able to beat all those cars. You seem like a show off instead of a competitive racer. Go race some faster cars. Its like me going to the civic forum and asking them. I WANT TO CHALLENGE YOU, even tho i know i can beat them all. ( non swaped or forced induction that is) like everyone else says. go try the probe forum, they have many cars that will challenge you.

BTW, the Acura Legend didnt use his NOS

[Edited by iLyK2EaTCiViCs on 04-28-2001 at 05:36 PM]

1 - 20 of 83 Posts