Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've told you guys about my friend's boosted Integra before. So we were going back home on the highway at about 11:00pm running 8psi on 18' wheels with street tires, when we saw a black 350Z getting on the highway and a hot brunnete was driving it.

So my friend starts's pacing her at about 80mph, when she sees this she floores it and get's beat by about 1 car length. But she didn't want to give up so my friend decided to let her get the taste of 14 psi, and absolutely killed her after getting traction at the end of 3rd:eek: to about 120mph with her ABOUT 6 cars behind.

After that she was still cruising at about 100mph and driving the Z like it was meant to be. And she got off at the same exit as us, but would not look over even after we honked at her. When we were driving under a bridge my friend floored it in 2nd gear got it to about 8,500 rpm and let the bov sound off:D apperently she wasen't expecting that because she jumped and looked over in shock:lol:

Where can I find girls like this that have fast cars and drive them like they were meant to be driven?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I'm not sure, but when you find out, I'll take one brunette, and one redhead. :cool:

G

·
Juggalo said:
When we were driving under a bridge my friend floored it in 2nd gear got it to about 8,500 rpm and let the bov sound off:D apperently she wasen't expecting that because she jumped and looked over in shock:lol:
:lol:

I was thinking of duct taping a kazoo to my BOV when my car finally get's finished. I also heard that if you put some rubber tubing that is really flappy around it that it sounds like a big fart.:D

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Hahaha! I wish I had tried it when I had a BOV... that's awesome

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Pictures...YET!?

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Re: Re: I fell in love with this chick

992mmx3-t said:
:lol:

I was thinking of duct taping a kazoo to my BOV when my car finally get's finished. I also heard that if you put some rubber tubing that is really flappy around it that it sounds like a big fart.:D

Mark, you HAVE to do that when you get your engine put back in and running. That would be funny as hell to see.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CustomMX6 said:
Pictures...YET!?
Nope, sorry. I don't know anyone with a digital camera, and if I did, I wouldn't know how download them to the PC:shrug:

And like I said before, it's nothing special to see, and I seriously doubt he would let me (attempt) to post a pic of his engine bay online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts