·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the fogs are still clean,, maybe they just look dirty,, ohh and the symbol--I put it that way...my style!hehe

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I simply sanded them down with some 400 sand paper and then cleaned them off to where they looked white. then I sprayed some krylon clear coat and let dry and thats it! better than spending 218.00 each! cause I called mazda and they told me thats how much they cost brand new ,, and with this 8.00 mod they look as good as new!

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey nice job, dude. so did you remove the headlight casings, or did you just leave them in while doing your thing. and if you did take them out, how did you do it? i tried to take mine out, but after i got the turn signals out, i couldn't see any screws that a philips could take out.

·
0 Posts
is using 600 grit wetsand paper ok?
and do you sand the inside and the outside?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I left the lights on and sanded the outside of the lights, just be carful not to sand the body,, cause I did but good thing my car will get a kit and painted soon

·
Registered
148 Posts
to take out headlights

I had to take out the head lights to get my Shogun front end on.. its not really that hard.. just a few BOLTS behind the light... there are like 2 or 3 if I can remember right... its not that hard.. just start takeing out bolts.. :) thats what I did... and I use wax on my headlights to clean them up... I was liery about sanding the glass.. but I might try it if it does work good... but the wax works fine for now... :) well wax and a little bit of POLISHING COMPOUND... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts