Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
new coat of paint

Lookin' good as new ! There's nothin quite like a fresh shiny new paint job providing that you have a clean body underneath it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
beeeuatiful. Very nice, so shiny:)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
It's super clean cars like yours that make me want another first gen.:tup:

Good Work

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Nice car and good photos!
BTW on the last pic does it really say "Civic Center Parking"?
Now how popular these hondas in US can be??

·
Registered
737 Posts
Every medium to large sized city in the U.S. has what is called a "civic center" The one in my town usually hosts plays, musicals, operas, and that kind of stuff. They are usually in the heart of downtown. But Hondas' are very popular. (too damn popular)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah, I knew it wasn't car-related really. But it was funny first to read from the forum about the flood of Civics in US and then spot something like that on a photo8D

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Looks great!!!!

Is that the factory red, it looks slightly darker

Its very reflective!!!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea thats is facrotry red, it looks a little darker cause it was night time when i took the pics. i should be getting day light pics soon.

·
Registered
237 Posts
why isnt everything colour coded i.e the black strips? Wanted to keep it original ? Alltho i must say that looks like an awesome spray job, How much did it set you back?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im going for the red/black look. i kinda seem to like it.

as for how much, the shop added the cost to the whole cost of reparing the damage, but ide say its about a 400-450$ job.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Your car looks great! Has me psyched up to repaint my own car. Got any closer pics in brighter light?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dont have pics of the car in day light at the moment, its been raining alot this week, and i never got the chance to get pics of the car.

·
Registered
601 Posts
it looks like candy

·
Registered
515 Posts
Looks nice from these pics but, the pics suck. You need to use a tripod when taking low light pics or set the camera on a solid surface.

Color seems nice:tup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts