Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
They look good I was this close || togetting those rims on my 6 18's. I ended up with the Focal R1's which are the ones I wanted the most 17's though. Your's 18's look sweet!

·
Registered
212 Posts
What kit is that? I really like the front bumper replacement!

·
Registered
148 Posts
sweeeet

The last link didn't go through... it's restricted... did you have any probs with tire rub with those 18"s (BTW they look great... match your sceme well) What size rubber did you put on them and also have you lowered it as well... reason for asking is b/c I have 17's now and want to get 18's but will also have a GC coil over kit as well... I like it, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry bout that last link i didnt know i had it as private but its all good now. i have no problems with tire rub and i have groundcontrols on. they are not fully lowered yet in those pics but they are now and i stillhave a lil less than an inch gap. no problems at all. honestly i think 19"s would fit fine as long as they arent wider than 8 in. have 35 series tires(rubberbands) so you shouldnt have any problems with 18's and GC's with 35 tires you could prolly even go with a 40 tire but i like the 35.

·
Registered
173 Posts
nice ride...the only thing i have to say is that the side lines on the paint scheme kinda take away from the curves of the car. but it still looks tight! nice colors

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
actually the silver on the sides doesnt take away from the curves of the car. they go with the lines of the car. its hard to explain its something that has to be seen in person.
the tc front was um 130 for shipping alaone and then the bumper was 250 i think. im almost positive i payed 380 for it with shipping.

G

·
Have you ever though about putting some grill inserts in the front spoiler? I think it might look pretty tight. Good job on your car though. I agree, the whole scheme works really well. I also like the attitude your windshield sticker gives. I think we can all agree.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Very Original

That's real different.

Congratulations! Usually I don't go for two tone or stripes but theres something appealing going on with this car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts