1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stealth said:
Looks awesome, so who is that for?

Cant wait to get my other parts..
Its that old one that I messed up on so many times. Its going up on ebay on saturday. I need to pay off some of these damn credit card bills.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Count me in. I'll take the FULL CF interior.. can you do colors? Shane basically fucked off and didn't give me a price quote. So enough with his BS.. I'll go through you then.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Zijester has a lot of parts Graham, as a matter of fact he can do just about anything, so to say a FUL CF interior doesn't exactly define what all you want. Second of all a FULL cf interior will run you quite a lot, several hundred dollars or more depending on how many pieces you get done!

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I honestly cant believe I got it to mold this perfectly. Pieces always used to stick out. Im perfecting my method with every piece I do.

Graham, I can do colors but will cost a little extra since I dont order those in quantity. Let me know what you need and I can give you a quote.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
Zijester has a lot of parts Graham, as a matter of fact he can do just about anything, so to say a FUL CF interior doesn't exactly define what all you want. Second of all a FULL cf interior will run you quite a lot, several hundred dollars or more depending on how many pieces you get done!
I asked for full CF interior for a reason... I know it'll cost a lot.. but Zijester is a great at this. and I trust him

just so long as the price tag is less then $1,500 why not?

(I just love these smilies... sorry)

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still dont know what which pieces you would want for the "full interior". I think the car would look best with the main radio bezel, shifter, both window bezels, and the armrest. Maybe the glovebox. Anything more would be overkill.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
You should cover the whole dash. Hell do some hubcaps while you're at it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Stealth said:
Plus it would be hard to find a vac bag that you could fit the whole door / Rear interior quarter pannel in....
Very true, think about doing the entire dash, lol

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JoKeR6 said:
Very true, think about doing the entire dash, lol
I would never recomend doing the whole dash in carbon fiber. The thing is padded for a reason. I know there is some sort of resin that stays flexible when it cures. Or just another type of plastic but no one will tell me what it is. That would be perfect for dashboards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.