Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
the tnisa has been around since the new board (04 or 05?). Although most of the people haven't been here nearly that long. Its the "new improved" secret area. There has been a secret area since the beginning of the vb board from what I know. Where did you get the password?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
did you ask AJ for the password to the nswf forum? or is this password in use elsewhere...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
if you're resourceful enough...you would've found it ;) I had faith in you :p

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
10 or so. Think about the 10 most active members on the site...not the douche ones either. :)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
So how many people are active on here? I already made sure there were no angry posts about chef in here. :p
nope those are in the other secret area

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
As far as I know there is only 1 other secret area, but its invite only no password. Then there's also the "day work crew" which was invite only but all you needed to do was ask; it wasn't ever technically secret. Both are pretty much memorials to what this site used to be. A reminder of days that will never return. Can mods see these two forums? I thought they could.

Of course I wouldn't be entirely surprised if there were more forums then this.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
i never got approved for the day workers crew unfortunately. i think theres also a mod board hidden somewhere too. ill look into it when im bored someday.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
there was the old PRN board...or this might have been it? not sure. I've been here since I joined DWC :)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see four sections that most people can't see. The moderator forum (and mod vault) being one of them and this section being one of them.

The others are a fake mod section from when we used to have "mod for a day" and a vault that appears to have some epic threads stored in it.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
oh well of course theres the mod forum. That was kinda a given. The person who was set as "group leaded" of the dwc was kinda flakey from the start and now I don't think theres any one around who can approve people

the vault is open to everyone just doesn't show up to regular members there's a link to it from the lounge. I wonder if the fake forum is open to regular members? link?

the prn forum is the other secret area. When prn took over the original secret area scooby decided to provide us with a private group forum when the site upgraded and created the tnisa so there would still be something for members to stumble across.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Link works. I was suckered so hard by that April fools Joke it wasn't even funny. I had been talking to Scooby about being a mod for the Mazda6 section cuz the douchebag who is supposed to be in there doesn't visit the site for 5 months at a time. Then I woke up to find out they wanted to make me a mod for a trial basis and I didn't even think of questioning it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts