Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from my insurance and turns out they gonna give me 3,000 for my car they wouldve given me 3,300 but the mileage. A 93 mx6 I-4 5 spd 166,000 miles car needed about 700 bucks of fixture alone before it was crashed. Well i get to keep the car. Anyone want any parts of the car just tell me ima junk the car 1st week of dec. But right now im prob going to buy a 94 and up Integra with the 3,000. Anybody know of any other cars i could buy wit 3g's???????????? (TRYING TO AVOID THE CIVICS)

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
how many miles on the clutch?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no clue

·
Registered
141 Posts
the old jojo69 said:
I just heard from my insurance and turns out they gonna give me 3,000 for my car they wouldve given me 3,300 but the mileage. A 93 mx6 I-4 5 spd 166,000 miles car needed about 700 bucks of fixture alone before it was crashed. Well i get to keep the car. Anyone want any parts of the car just tell me ima junk the car 1st week of dec. But right now im prob going to buy a 94 and up Integra with the 3,000. Anybody know of any other cars i could buy wit 3g's???????????? (TRYING TO AVOID THE CIVICS)
How in the world do you get to keep the car? Almost all insurance companies require that shop/holder of the wreck to keep it and just give you the doe.. Thats what they did for my old 6 anyway.. i couldnt keep it :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno i talked to the guys insurance and he said we dont want to keep your car. you get to keep and fix it if you want to or junk if you want too. He also said you keep it and we dont subtract from the payment or nothing. I guess its cause the guys insurance was for taxis ???????????i dunno Im prob going to junk it or sell it to the kid around my block for 200. Hes got his 94 mx6 hooked madddddd

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
what color interior do you have? I need a tan driverside visor...oh and 1 cover for the lights in the doors!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure i think my interiors grey.......

·
Registered
440 Posts
HKS air filter......OBX Muffler.....NGK ignition wires and spark plugs

how much do u want for each and is it just a muffler or from the catback

thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah ill those things are either old and stuff the muffler i bottome out the car so its pretty scratched the wires i think their old. And the filter is dirty

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey JOJO69, where abouts do you live? I may be interested in the whole car!

Later
Adam

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
too far from you Queens Ny 11377 ..............New york city

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Dude If I had a complete car full of spares and you where happy with the car before the incident.. then why the HECK would you not just get another one the same..?

·
Registered
414 Posts
quote: mr.MX6

Dude If I had a complete car full of spares and you where happy with the car before the incident.. then why the HECK would you not just get another one the same..?

That would be the easy option.. , :D
we can't have any of that :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts