Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wooohoooo!!!! im so damn excited!!! they look great. just a couple scratches which are unnoticable. considering they were from a junkyard its understandable. aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! im sooooo happy!!!!!!!!

SolarSlash

·
Registered
231 Posts
Give me someinfo How much did you pay for theM! i want some give me info on prices, where you got them and all the good shiz. PLEASE respond I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
WWOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

MEEE TOOOOOO!!!!

mine are a lil dirty on the engine bay side... but nuthin a little cleaner cant take out... they were bigger then i thought they would be... at first, i thought they were my pillar gauge pods... i looked at the label and as soon as i saw the word adelaide, i lit up... it was great...

now for the freakin install...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
WTF?!?!?

who said modify the rad support???

i got those in in about an hour and a half, not including the half hour break i took...

now just for the connectors and i need a few more screws... oh yeah, no brackets either!!!

my aftermarket alarm siren is kinda in the way... i need to move it about a half an inch...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Which thread was this one, there are a few on here now and i want to know. sinc eyou got them already i will get some too. please just post the link to the thread or the info if you dont mind. thanks

G

·
I haven't gotten mine yet but I assume they are on their way. I hope soon cause I will be moving in a week. So noe mods to the radiator support? Cool!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
#19mxman said:
So noe mods to the radiator support? Cool!
that might just be on the 4-cyl...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
both Stage36 and my lights took about 2 weeks to arrive. and we live on other sides of the US. so, id expect them in 2 weeks.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
475 Posts
how much did u pay and what are u paying for installation?

125 Posts
I ordered mine about a week and a half ago. adelaide told me that they only had two pairs and they were sold (both posted in this thread). They told me the boss was going to japan and was going to get some more and those should be in in about a month. i'm 2nd on the list to get 'em....they won't write you w/ status unless you ask them....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the total amount for the pair shipped to my house was $209.62. $76 dollars a piece for the lights and then $50 for shipping. and yes i am going to install them myself.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i paid $211.12 i instaled them myself in about an hour and a half. i didnt have to modify the radiator support, just the piece of metal that sits behind the projector housing.

i didnt have to make my own brackets, i just used the factory screw holes. i had to get longer screws for one spot on each light but that was not hard at all...

im now buying connectors and relays/side markers, etc. for my wiring plan... that shouldnt be too hard either...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Stage36 said:
WTF?!?!?

who said modify the rad support???

i got those in in about an hour and a half, not including the half hour break i took...

now just for the connectors and i need a few more screws... oh yeah, no brackets either!!!

my aftermarket alarm siren is kinda in the way... i need to move it about a half an inch...
Are they one-piece headlights(headlights and parking lights connected together)?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yep... sure are... same ones you got, man...

hey... how do you ground the H3 bulb?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
nope... it came with H3C bulbs and i wanna put hyperwhites and eventualy HIDs in there...

·
Registered
830 Posts
If you look inside the low beam, you will see there is a base where you can set your H3 bulb. On that base, there should be a little metal that sticks out.(a small one) Use a small connector and wire to ground it to the car, or any gound.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts