Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ you mean us pityful folk with "stock" cars?
Us plebs take our pleasures in a rather petty manner.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
please be nice out there guys, end of the day I still have to do my job ;) as do all the mods.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I'm nice, until the double deck spoilers are busted out. Then its fair game for all. :)
Jokes, sure I'll be nicer from here on end.

It was like stealing candy from a baby with that kid though. :lol:

·
Registered
740 Posts
That thread was getting out of control, he did nothing to be bashed IMO.

Thumbs up to the mods for stepping in.

Naveen

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
AJ, I dont have windsheild washer fluid, but I have some dummy ones in there because the hood had the holes in them. I honestlly dont mind it because I only drive it when its nice out and I keep it clean. :shrug:

Went to buy wipers for the MS6 today and all the 20" sold out :cry:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
AJ, I dont have windsheild washer fluid, but I have some dummy ones in there because the hood had the holes in them. I honestlly dont mind it because I only drive it when its nice out and I keep it clean. :shrug:

Went to buy wipers for the MS6 today and all the 20" sold out :cry:
try to find some wiper fluid today...it's worth it's weight in gold right now :(

My Durango is out of it, the XJ is just about out, and thankfully my 6 still has some left :lol:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
This site has been attracting a bunch of clowns for the last few months, something in the air?
Its pretty tame here. On other forums its vicious.

I dont know where these guys come from. They register for the first time, post about stupid absolutely retarded shit, then banned, the re-register and keep going. I swear some guys are banned half a dozen times each.
kind of reminds me of that Sokural guy. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts