Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres this guy that i work with at walmart and he drives a 1992 chevy blazer with a v-6 vortec engine, and as some of u may kno i have an i4 in my mx6 with some mods on it. well every night when we get off he ALWAYS wants to race, well the first 3 or 4 times was fun now its just annoying, if i dont race him then the next day i hear his big loud mouth, and when i do race him and of course beat him he has some excuse about the blazer not runnin right, so wat im askin u guys is, what would u do if u were in this situation?:help:

·
Registered
97 Posts
well, first off if i were you, i wouldnt post that garbage in a furom for people who need help or like talking about cars... all i can suggest is go see a therapist

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
lounge material.............and surely you dont need to convince everyone around you that his POS is slower. howabout you think about something slightly more mentally stimulating

slash his tires if ur bored

·
Registered
825 Posts
sounds like a post for the racing forumn to me

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Leave your in-secure fellow Wal-mart employ alone.. tell him every day that "your car is not running right" so he'll get the message.

·
Registered
787 Posts
tell him to put up or shut up. Bet him $50 on the next race. Then if you win and he talks trash just remind him that you put his wallet on a $50 diet. Then tell him to zip it, and do all that in front of all his buddies.:ewink:

·
Registered
283 Posts
go up in 50 dollar incriments. lol then just think of it as overtime

·
Registered
57 Posts
yea i agree race him for some big money. but like others said do it front of people but what would really mess him up is if you go to him with a stack of money and say after work lets go....if he says no tell him to come at you with at least 300 for a race. that should get him off your back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts