1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
242 Posts
dude thats the nice puffy snow thats nothing im guessing you know alot about snow in ur area and u must know the snow that is thick and wet and icky. Thats waht you need to watch out for on that fiberglass beast

No fun

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
haha... down here in maryland we are getting icky rain. you are getting snow. haha

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hey man i know exactly how you feel, and when i say exactly thats what i mean....its nice to see a kitted 6 in scranton. im a freshman at u of s and that first snow sucked! where abouts in scranton are you at?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live like 5 minutes away from the U. I'm always in that area though. You should bring your car up in the spring and we'll meet up. Lee

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha. I hear ya. I can probably make some money on the side plowing the streets. Then I can finally afford to get it painted. Lee

·
Registered
53 Posts
nice car. thats what i want mine to look like. i mean body wise and halo lights. what color r u going to end up painting it? just think when tons of fresh snow u can go to a shoping mall at night and do trick and crazy stuff. just wacth out for black ice. the other thing that sucks with snow is SALT. man i hate that stuff eat everything away. that why when i get my six i think i will just but her away for the winter.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I planned on having my car painted like 2 months ago but then the guy who was going to paint it for me had alot of stuff to do. Plus there are still a few air bubbles in the fiberglass that need to be filled in. They opened up after it was sprayed with primer. So now I'm just gonna leave it this way for the winter and get a nice fresh paint job in the spring. I wanted to do it pearl white but I love how silver looks too. The paint color is still up in the air. Lee

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I wish i could bring my 6 up but my sister is going to be driving it when im away at school, anyways ill keep my eye out for your 6 it looks good.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
StreetRace6er said:
I wish i could bring my 6 up but my sister is going to be driving it when im away at school, anyways ill keep my eye out for your 6 it looks good.

You must trust your sister pretty well. With a list of mods like that I hope she respects the car.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Yup, she knows she better or else she will be paying for the repairs.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
WOW!!! Look at that front mount!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

J/K, car looks great and will look even better when painted. I really dont like those rims but there startin to grow on me..........:confused:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha. It's funny that you said that. Some kid by me really thought that it was a front mount. It looked real ****ty and rusty looking that's why I sprayed it silver but I'm probably going to put mesh in there when it's done. As for the rims, I like the way they look on my car and nobody around here has them either so I like them. To each his own. Lee

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Well thats what I meant, I really didnt like the rims when they came out.

I rarely see them on cars so I guess thats what makes me like them. Im just like you, I like stuff that not many people have.

Ive seen my rims a couple of times. 2 times on the internet and 1 time on TV

·
Registered
333 Posts
Lee, your car is gunna be plowing the snow with that bumper on there. Wait til after winter to paint it because that front end will be ruined if you do it now. You gotta come up here one of these days, lots of street racing going on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts