Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate starting new threads but none posted pertained to my dilemma. i have made a selectable shift light/rev limiter on my skyline. its cool because you can choose the rev limit and flick the switch. as the revs climb the lights go green....yellow...amber...red and then it flickers for you to shift you push it past there and the engine soft cuts by not firing 3 cylinders.it sounds lame that u need lights to tell u when to shift but it lets you keep ya eyes on the road when your racing(the LEDs are mounted on top of the speedo and tacho) the traffic light drags at 3am. anyway i wanted to fit another one i made to my 6 but have failed to be able to find the signal wire that cranks the volts to the tacho/rpm. any info would be appreciated and i just might reward theperson who sources the info for me with the complete schematic on how to build one if anyone is interested. they really are cool and stuff paying 2-300 bucks for a so-called pro one. also i have bought 10mm wires for my skyline GTR and i bought sum for the 6 and when i was driving the 6 it was misfiring on the number 2 cylinder. i replaced that lead with the one on the skyline and it done the same. the leads werent faulty so i am at a loss. any help is appreciated.

:confused:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found it found it!

gee whats the site coming to. i replied 2 my own post. anyway for you guys that dont know where the pick up wire is its in the ecu module itself but be careful as if you stuff up there u r in for a new ecu module. also th other oick up points are on the ignitor on the side if the coil. it goes coil,ground,battery the ign-,ign-. dont ask me why the signals are negative tho it dont make sense rigght now.

thanx guys!!!!:eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts