Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, in the past 2 or 3 days, ive been noticing a problem in my car that seems like its only getting worse. when i am any gear, and am giving the car gas, i get these sputters like my car is running out of gas. it happens often, like 2 times within one second. but what leads me to think that its not an engine problem is that i can be in neutral or have the clutch in and my car will rev as smoothly as the day i bought it. a few additional notes... i have an exhaust with a leak in the catalytic converter (soon to be replaced)... and up until about a month ago, i was so low on money that i would wait until my car was (literally) sputtering on fumes to go to the gas station. my assumption is that my fuel pump is not working correctly, or my fuel filter is clogged. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! that would be cool, i work 5-close tomorrow and 4-close on saturday. also, i have nothing to do tonight really, until like 8. this is just really concerning me... i want my performance back!!!

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, no CEL... i still have yet to see it since the day i bought my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.