Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I`m also part of the TCCA Ford Taurus Forum.
I bought this 1995 Ford Probe SE yesterday evening. ..and I think I'm in love. Haha
For real, I have been looking for a good one of these in the NJ/PA area for about a year now, and I'm glad I waited.

• Color is Seafoam Metallic (T20)
  • It`s a `95 SE with GT rims (installed by previous owner)
  • Manual Transmission
  • 91k miles
  • Retracting Antenna (Epic)
  • Aftermarket Bluetooth radio
She does need a little bit of TLC, but I'm sure that with help from you guys she`ll be just as good as new!
I`m looking forward to meeting you Ford and Mazda folks!!
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle
Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride!!! You don't see many of those on the road for sure! What are the plans for it?
I absolutely love the Underdog story of the Probe, and so I plan to keep it as original as I can and restore as much as possible. I`m going to keep her around for as long as reasonably possible. The fact is, these cars are challenging to work on and so many have been lost simply due to the labor involved in maintaining them. I want to preserve this one as an example to show to others. It needs some work, but the fact that it`s here at all right now is mind-blowing in itself. So far this is only the 3rd or 4th Probe that I`ve ever seen, and every time I do my head nearly spins off my shoulders! Haha

I`m looking forward to sharing my progress with you guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I`m also part of the TCCA Ford Taurus Forum.
I bought this 1995 Ford Probe SE yesterday evening. ..and I think I'm in love. Haha
For real, I have been looking for a good one of these in the NJ/PA area for about a year now, and I'm glad I waited.

• Manual Transmission
  • 91k miles
She does need a little bit of TLC, but I'm sure that with help from you guys she`ll be just as good as new!
I`m looking forward to meeting you Ford and Mazda folks!! View attachment 13802 View attachment 13800 View attachment 13799
Most people say the SE probes are pointless... (Because the GT is similar price) but the SE has its perks.... I.E better gas milage, optional hand crank windows, etc.... I wish the GT had the option of hand crank windows, that would seal the deal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont get me wrong, id love to have that GT's V6, but ive heard that they can be a nightmare to work on. Mostly because its so cramped in there. The inline 4 just a little bit better in that department. Otherwise im just happy to have my Probe at all. Haha

·
Registered
3 Posts

• Manual Transmission
  • 91k miles
I`m looking forward to meeting you Ford and Mazda folks!! View attachment 13802 View attachment 13800 View attachment 13799

1 - 7 of 7 Posts