Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm new here so im gonna need a little help.I just bought a 93 v6 2.5L MX-6 LS, and was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get erebuni's shogun kit for less then there price of 1071 dollars. Believe me I wanna make my MX-6 the best one out there but I dont wanna get ripped off. I'd relly appriciate any usefull helpers out there.

Thanx

·
Registered
806 Posts
One word of caution. I recently got my car painted by Travis Williams GT from Probetalk and he frowned when I spoke about Erebuni kits. They do look nice, but they often require much work as they need a lot of work to just make them fit the car. I have heard about the side pieces being too long and having to be cut down for fitting and the other pieces needing mucho work just to fit. We are talking about 3 - 4K additional work to fit, install and paint the kit. They look great, but are a large investment. I'm not trying to scare you, just want to let you know before you save a couple hundred on the kit and learn the journey has only begun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bro,

I had the same problem with my 93, you have a few options to look at. Lug nuts, wheel balance, tires, and lastly bent rims. I needed tires with my issue. Goodluck

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ok dude, i see that u a newbie and everything but i just want to show u that we have a SEARCH feature on this page. u an use that to find out tons of stuff that u might want to know about the mx6. good luck, man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts