Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pacesetter Headers,

do they come with a new flex pipe? just curious b/c mine is bad, plus if i go with a pace-shitter it will have a 2.5" pipe coming out the end. i see no point in running a 2.5" exhaust all the way back if it is going to be only 1.75" at the flex pipe.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I called pacesetter on Wednesday, and they said that the header for the 2.2 n/a probe would not fit the mx6. The guy on the phone didn't know for sure, but he said that if it could fit, then it would be listed as a duel application. If you know otherwise, then let me know, because I'd love to get a header, since my stock manifold is cracked.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did it come with a Flex Pipe?

it will fit. but then again it is a pace-shitter, so it may not fit right. but i dont see any reason why it wouldnt fit. same motor, same chassis, same well almost everything.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
it comes with its own flex pipe. The headers reduce 4-2-1. I was going to buy some when my flex pipe went bad since the headers are cheaper than the flex pipe, and ad a little power. Go for it dude, but good luck...nobody has them in stock. I waited for about 3 months from nopi then canceled it. I also ordered them from jcwhitney but they said it would be about 5 monthes before i would get them. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts