Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night while drivin my car 50 miles to my mechanic my wheel fell off! well not really, the ball joint came out, it just popped out and the wheel turned completely sideways and left a long ass black mark and skidded to a stop on a busy road. had to have it towed the rest of the way. found out that the passenger side control arm had an oblong hole where the ball joint goes so the mechanic had welded it in last time. the whole thing is a mess. do i got anything on him for not tellin me i needed a control arm last time. he rigged the thing instead of fixin it right and it is gonna cost me towing body damage where the fender got ****ed up from the wheel, etc. wut u think

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'd tell him to replace the arm and joint free of charge or you're going to report him to the ASE or Better Business Bureau. He'll jump.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually

i told the story a little weird. the guy taht did the weldin is from my local town and he is a nice guy and u take stuff to him to have it done cheap. but i asked him wut all was wrong and he never even mentioned it at all. then it started acting up again and i took it to him and asked wut it could be and he didnt' even suggest that, instead he just said that he had no idea so i was taking it out of town to have another guy i know look at it.

G

·
He dosent seem like a nice guy if he did a piss poor job and he didnt even mention it to you. get his ass!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts