Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 96 MX-6 M-Edition

I am parting with my m-edition due to the hopeful purchase of an M3. I am now taking offers. The car is a 96 Mazda MX-6 M-Edition. Car is in good shape and is ready to be driven daily. I drove this car daily and its always been a good car. Asking $3000

A few mods:

ZE intake manifold
Headers
Test pipe conected to full borla cat back
E-Spec headlights
MX-5 Miata Wheels with 27mm spacers
Tenzo R springs
6000k HID's
Intake
Short Shifter

Car has 166k on the body and the motor has about 105k, car is super clean and has a brand new water pump, alternator, plugs and oem mazda wires, and theromstat, brakes are perfect.

Contact me either by email at [email protected] or by phone 518-495-5599. I am located in albany, ny

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is his old car, i would ship if u arranged the shipping company, m2reeves.com is a good cheap car shipping company, let me know

·
Registered
605 Posts
why are you getting rid of it ?
Id actually prefer this car to an M3. much, much cheaper to work on and get fixed when it breaks.
and insurance isnt really expensive on it, for a sports coupe (mine actually went down $100.o from a toyo 4runr for the same coverage)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya just want some newer and more classy, its just time to move on and i love M3's, i know there expensive to work on, price u gotta pay to have a bimmer

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
interesting :)

underhood and interior pics pls!

thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts