Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a rebuilt engine? I can only find engines with transmissions and I just bought a new clutch, so I don't need the transmission. Can anyone help, PLEASE.

·
Registered
797 Posts
wow, $500 for a new engine that has 36 more hp... quite tempting. Would you happen to know about how much of a gain on the 1/4 mile that would be as apposed to the stock engine. Sorry if im stealing your post sting, but maybe youd want this info too. Thanks in advance..:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
wow $500 that is a nice deal, how was the engine?

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you look closely it looks like a scam to me, the've been in businese for many years yet cant get credit cards orders yet seems to me like they would take your money and you would get something horrible or you would never hear from them again

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
mx6invader said:
If you look closely it looks like a scam to me, the've been in businese for many years yet cant get credit cards orders yet seems to me like they would take your money and you would get something horrible or you would never hear from them again
And getting a Jap engine shipped here can't be that cheap anyway. I'd be leary of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts