Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, hook me up with as many pictures as possible of the TC spoilers kit.
Coldnoodle, if you could help me on this, i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
i have the kit...just not installed yet....

and when are you going to follow up your supercharger thread eh?

solar

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant wait to see the kit solarslash!!
As for my supercharger thread, if you're refering to the poll i took..well that is sadly overwith. I tried to get this swiss supercharger company called Z-Engineering to gain interest in out cars so that perhaps in time they could create a supercharger kit for them. I spoke to the owner and everything..no luck. they have no plans to create a kit for our cars nor do they see anything under development within the pipeline.. Check them out, they make a badass VR6 supercharger kit.
Sorry, all i can say is that i tried.
As for the Twin turbo factory 626 boasting a KLZE that i posted about...that is just amazing and as soon as i get more info i will definitely post.

The only thing that scares me about the TC spoilers kit is how the kit would look head on. (head to head) Im not sure if i like that angle..thats why i want more pics. Also, it looks like the front spoiler may be too high off the ground. Like i said, i need pics or physical sight to help me decide whether or not i should spend the money on it anytime soon. Otherwise ill just go with a mazdaspeed front spoiler.
Later,
Rich

·
Registered
321 Posts
yes, i agree. please could anyone with a tc spoilers kit please post pictures, DIFFERENT from those two pics always linked to. it would really be appreciated. thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts