Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1988 Mazda 626 turbo and there are two vacuum hoses that I am not sure where and what they go to. :( So if anyone can help me with this dilemma I would greatly appreciate it.
I have included some pic’s to help out with the problem.

also i am trying to find a replacement turbo so if anyone knows of any aftermarket turbos that could just bolt on with not to much modification that would be great to... thanks for any help :)

This is a pic of an intake manifold from an mx-6 but it’s basically the same layout.

·
Registered
101 Posts
How did you go with this?

Ive got an aftermarket electric boost controller and I want to take it out as i want to just use a GFB manual boost controller.

Its setup for high/low but i never use low boost.

Also wanting to know the best turbos to upgrade to/who to go and see about hiflowing mine even...

Wanting to know the stock vacuum hose layout to put it all back to normal and install the manual boost controller.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I have a 626 88-91 FE 2.2 Turbo supplement that i think has the vacuum hose schematics in it if it is of any use. But as I said in the other posts - am a Newbie - & not allowed to posts links in posts otherwise the post disappears for who knows how long if not forever????

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Moved to 1g General...more fitting :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts