Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I posted in the Second Gen. Forum and haven't had any help. I use to be in the Texas area so I looked for help through the guys I know there..still nothing. Now lets see if you New England guys are any good....

My 94' LS hasn't started for a few weeks. I have spark and fuel. The starter is fine. It barely turns evry one in a while. I did a diagnostic and got codes 23 & 24 or 113 & 114. I know that 113 is the IAT. I'm not sure about the others. Any suggestions?

I need my car back running soon. If I can't do it. I'll have to take it in. Any suggestions on a shop in the Portsmouth, NH area? I'm actually in Newmarket, NH.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Were you the dude who told me my lights were off at the bridge by kittery over the summer? Gold mx6 and some lighting mods?

Anyway, i dont think there are many 2g gurus around here but keep searching and you might find something helpful.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
23 and 24 I believe are for one of the o2 sensors...it needs to be replaced. BUT! That shouldn't cause your car not to start.

114 isn't in the Haynes manual so I can't tell ya. I even check with Mike's old site, but nothing...

All I can say now is find someone with a scanner. :shrug:

OH! Make sure you have the VAF plugged in.

-Chris

http://home.golden.net/~trinity/Probe/malf/malfcode.htm#code10

Maybe.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I know you said you already tried the 2g forum but this topic really belongs there.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I could drive down and take a look, but at this point it wouldn't be for a week or 2. Gonna be out of state. Hit me up via PM if interested. Ill be checking the boards while away.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
does it crank over? have you tried jump starting it?

have u checked you compression? a broken or slipped timing belt would cause it not to start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts