Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new on here. I have had my car for less than 4 months now. I have blue reverse lights, a sweet stereo, dark tinted windows, and I am getting blue fog lights. But I need some more ideas on what I can do to make my car stand out from the rest from where I am. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear of them. It's a '97 Timberline Silver. I have a spoiler too.
So yeah I would appreciate any help! Thanks!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
The easiest thing is to pick up a few magazines and look for things that you like. Don't bother doing anything to your car that you won't like for the sake of standing out. You're the one who has to drive it day in and day out so don't let other people dictate what you do. Make it personal and it will stand out. Paint, Rims, skirts, stickers(not my choice) are all things that will make the car look different, or just make it noticable by gaining hp and smokin people, put people in your rear view mirror continually and they'll notice you! good luck!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sounds like a nice car - and I see you're also from BC! Why don't you click the BCPOC link in my sig and join our club, then come out to our meets and I'm sure you'll find some more great ideas. Where in BC are you from?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
use your imagination

sorry to say but neon blue is kinda ricey to me... i went through that stage but dont worry it'll pass... standing out is not a hard thing... rims, suspension, exhaust, system, kit can all do the trick as long as its not done to a civic :) I suggest mix and match and BE ORIGINAL... use your imagination and anything is possible... just look at some of the sixes on this site.. some dont even look like sixes! Just dont rice it out and keep it clean.. the nicest cars are always the smoothest... Take care and happy moddin... peas

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't rice it out, for the love of god sake don't rice it out!!!

Just don't do anything stupid, like stickers - one or two is okay but don't make your car look like a billboard.

Don't get a rear window spoiler, when you have your sunroof open(and since it has a trunk spoiler it probobly has a sunroof too) it makes it look like you have three spoilers and that looks cheese.

Don't get that windshield sticker that covers up half of your windshield, race cars have them just to get more advertising space on the car, if it was up to the driver he/she would want more visible area to see whats in front of them and not less.

Definately no one wiper conversion, unless you can make one wiper sweep all of the window and so it sits on the bottom of the window where its supposed to be.

Well those are only my guidelines and you don't have to follow them just remember what I wrote at the beginning of this post, othervise you'll be one of those people that I laugh at when I see them on the street.

Diesel

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am from Victoria. There aren't too many Mx-6s here. Way too many Acura Integras, CRX's and Civic thought. It bugs me. I don't want stickers, espesh not bumper stickers. Too tacky. I do want to find some sweet rims though. But I want some that I really like and that will suit my car. I haven't found any yet. I look in the mags at work all the time. Thanks for the ideas. I wouldn't mind getting a body kit. But they are freakin expensive!!! I don't want to over do my car. A friend of mine has a '93 Green Mx-6 and he put waaaaaay too much stuff on it. So many stickers, and way too much chrome. It looks silly. I don't want ppl to laugh at me. I want them to notice me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts