Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a pro start remote starter and key less entry system for my 1993 Mazda MX-6 Manual transmission. The model I was looking at is here:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortme...<>ast_id=1408474395348027&bmUID=1071599697074

Now the problem I am having is I need someone to install it, can anyone help me out with finding me an installer in my area or close to it (Newmarket, Ontario). If someone can pm me if they can help out and put install the remote start and keyless entry on my car it would be awesome.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
if u feelin goin up to scarboro theres a guy i know who will hook it up for cheap...a two way pager system with crazy pins everywhere and remote starter for $140

·
Registered
222 Posts
u will need a door actuator also to unlock the driver door

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
is it more expensive to have a car starter on a manual?

G

·
ya, becasue of the liability factor, a while ago, a bunch of people got run over and blah, blah, etc. Remote starters for stick now have a setup sequence that requires you to remove the key and exit the vehicle while it's still running, then lock the door and the engine will shut off. I do them, but only to cars i am really familiar with (MX-6, obviously). I am in Peterborough and have my own install bay, but you will have to get here to get business done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts