Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends at work- I've known him about 10 years. We started in the same month in November of 2000 at the same hospital doing different jobs. Someone bet him one day that he couldnt touch the ceiling and didn't have hops. He didn't get the ceiling but came damn close. He's diabetic, has a bad knee, smokes, came from Chicago and used to be a gang banger back in the day- he's in his 50's now and is probably one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.

So, whomever (all of you) who can Photoshop him in a Chicago Bulls uniform (extra credit for putting him on the court with Jordan or Pippen) will recieve karma from me. He's not getting any younger and at this point, his health isn't so great. This guy means the world to pretty much everyone who works with him and I want to suprise him with a blown up photo he can put on his wall. I plan on framing it too.

PS- The belly is key! Leave it in. He's lost a good 50 lbs since his knee surgery.

·
Registered
737 Posts
what's his fav team number? i'll see what i can do.

ps. i'm glad you're back Damian. missed you

also, try and get a bigger res photo to work with man. blowing up that small pic to anything lrger than it already is will make it look like garbage. :(

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
post up an at least 5 megapixel image of the original image please.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah thats a screenshot from an old picture that someone took in the operating suite. They put it as a desktop background and the head of the OR flipped out and asked "Who took this picture?" and was ready to fire someone for having a camera in the operating room that didn't belong top the OR.

You have to sign the cameras out at the beginning of every case due to patient privacy- co-workers too I guess, and the hilarious part is that he's a housekeeper and when they called him into the office he flat out said "That ain't me." :lol:

So the picture was still in the desktop files for usable desktop photos but I couldnt find the file on the HD? I think someone might have deleted the photo in the desktop section to be safe too. This was from like 5 years ago too. I hope I can get the original from the person who took it. I know who took it but...not sure if they still have it?

PS- Anyone but Rodmans number.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts

Damn I thought that was going to be bigger. I could always make a small one I guess? I have a frame with Tony Soprano giving the middle finger I could use. I was hoping to make it decent sized and matte it but.....

I can't find the picture anywhere.
working on it:tup:

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
in the hospital

and the tag team with the greatest to ever play the game

Oh and Damien, make certain he knows he's wearing my boy Kirk Hinrichs jersey so he better be good. Go Jayhawks

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sixsick, your the man for doing that. Tonight i'm gonna work on one just for the hell of it, i've got a few i've done for friends. My most recent one is of my Chinese friend Chris, everyone calls him panda cause he's round and well... chinese as hell. So I meshed his face onto a panda and have him eating bamboo while leaning over a tree stump. Its flawless and now is blown up on an 11x17 where everyone can see it at the sign shop. He's diabetic as well, and not in the best of shape, so it says "eat your greens" at the bottom, haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts