Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know the full details yet, so bear with me please.

So i'm friends with a guy that's in my local car club (mazm6) , and owns an Mx-6 himself. He bought a turbo kit from a person on here named Hiprsur for close to $3,500 a little over a year ago. He told me he tried to contact a few mods on here at the time in 2007, and actually dug up a thread where he did ask for help (but not through the proper technique, he should have pmed) found here: http://www.mx6.com/forums/seller-ratings/176523-please-contact-me-if-you-have-been-ripped.html

He still has the receipts and everything from Western Union, and I was just looking for opinions from TNISA members, since most of you i'm a little more close to than regular mx6.com members. Should he pursue this with a mod? Even if it was so long ago?

He has a baby on the way right now, and the returning of his money would put him in a good position, but I just don't see him getting the money back. But at the very least, Hipursr is somehow not banned right now, even though from what i'm told he's dicked over quite a few people.

Any helpful opinions/comments/questions?

I appreciate it guys.

-Ron

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
if hes got receipts and emails/pms he should know where this guy lives and call the local police in hipsurs hometown

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ :lol: yeah that doesn't always work as planned, I found out the hard way with some fucking cunt that lived down in Boyton Beach Florida.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Not to mention how hard he scammed some Florida members. Your friend is probably way down on the bottom of the "repay" list. And that is only if your friend has been constantly bugging the shit out of him. Otherwise he won't be on that list at all.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I can ban the account, didnt know about this as it was before I was a mod. Then again maybe he died?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can ban the account, didnt know about this as it was before I was a mod. Then again maybe he died?
LOL we can only hope the scamming scumbag has died. But yeah i'd appreciate it if you could ban his account. You never know, he could be on here with a different name now but with the same IP. If you or someone else could look into that, that would be swell AJ :D

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Well I took out two more unused accounts of his.

There might be another one but I dont think so cause that accout has alot of IP addresses, even one Goatcrapp was posted with so I doubt it.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
I am pretty sure he was banned, then unbanned in order to help rectify the problem. PM Granglan and see if he has any update on the situation, HiPrsur still had his RS-T last I heard.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ragin or Nealio, can you help a fellow Mx6er out here? :D

"This is the last known address and telephone number.

His name is Matthew Delia. His address is 1121 Hempel Avenue. Gotha, Florida. Not sure of the zip code and his last know phone number is 321-695-3347. Everytime I try to call that number, nobody answers. I still try calling him every now and then. I even called him off of another Florida number and still nothing."
Oh: Map of 1121 Hempel Ave Gotha, FL by MapQuest

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
aj has it covered, but let me know if you need me to step in.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aj has it covered, but let me know if you need me to step in.
AJ's the man. And I appreciate the backing Goat :)

But like I said, I don't think he's going to see this money ever again, it's been over a year. Just thought id bring this situation to everyone's attention so it could be heard.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I don't think he lives there anymore. grangalan (dennis) and JollyJewBagel both got screwed by Hiprsur(Matt). He has Dennis' car and a bunch of money, and probably about 10k from Bagel for a built motor and transmission. He basically disappeared. Dennis worked at Wachovia and would watch Matt's bank accounts, but could never get a hold of him. I hate to say it, but your buddy's money is long gone.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Last I heard he was staying with some relatives in New York, but I can't confirm that.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
He doesnt live in Orlando anymore, that's for sure. And none of the shops he said were building the cars ever heard of him (and I know the owners of a few of the shops).

Also, if he has Dennis' car, why not track the plate and find him?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts