Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was sitting in my room today and then decided that I wanted to see how much stuff I still need to install on my '95. So I brought everything up to my room that I could find in 5 minutes and set it out so I could see. I'm such a dork. Damn, I really need to get to work. Want it all done by Jan 31 to take to the dyno.

What we've got:

-CM1
-S/S Clutchline
-Fidanza Flywheel
-RR-Racing STS and stabalizer bushings
-RR-Racing Poly motor mounts inserts
-Eibach Pro-Kit
-OBX S/S Headers
-CAI
-Gauge pillar and Autometer gauges
-J-spec headlights
-Clear bumper lights
-Audiobahn AW1205X sub
-Crunch DS-2400VU amp
-IM (still needs P&P, unless I can get a ZE first)
-TB (what do I have any extra one of these for?)
-Lots of random stuff I couldn't find in my 5 minutes

I have been collecting all this stuff for well over a year. The only thing I ddn't pay for myself was the j-specs (which I got for x-mas). I really do need to find the money for some Illuminas though before I pop in the pro-kit.
Anyone in the Ohio area maybe wanna help me? lol :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Umm...wow. As soon as my performance parts in, they go in....I get so excited about them there's no way I could wait.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
You know...if you don't have the time to put all that in, I'd be happy to take some off your hands:D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Mavric03 said:
You know...if you don't have the time to put all that in, I'd be happy to take some off your hands:D
Agreed. You dont need all of the stuff in for the dyno, just all the performance stuff, the jspecs and springs could wait, but you better get busy...that is a lot of stuff to install :)

-Bryce

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
geezz. you told me over AIM that you had alot of crap sitting around but I would have called out sick by now to install all those goodies :confused: Ohh well. Have fun installing

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I do have a lot of stuff to do. It has been killing me seeing all of this stuff sitting on my shelf and not being able to install it all. Believe me, if I had a place to work on it all, I would have done it a long time ago.

I was also kinda waiting until I had all of it so I could do it all at once. The audio and gauges can wait, and the springs have to wait until I can afford my Illuminas, but the j-specs are going in right away cause I can't wait any longer for them. :D

My parent's are building a 30x40 garage this month, so hopefully it will be finished in time for me to do this stuff and still get to the dyno. If not, then I can just wait a little longer. I'm pretty patient.

Any guesses on how long it would take without air tools?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Dude. Do yourself a favor and get a pair of Craftsman mechanic gloves. it will save you a world of hurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts