Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey i couldnt post in the member gallery so i figured this would be alot better neways because you guys will be the only ones that will get to see my car in person....ive seen em on a mx6 before and a probe weither you guys have or not....i have some 18s already and some extra nitto 555 225/40/18 tires that have 99% live left....i need your guy's votes on to go ahead with these rims...they are stock rx8 rims and i belive the stock tires size is 235/40/18 but i dont have the money for wider tires right now plus they will rub for sure..nittos have a pretty large side wall....neways these are the rims on a probe....i can get some hopfully for around 500 shipped without tires....hopfully they dont try to close this thread cus these wheels are awsome

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
nice..thanks....of course i'd have to get some what...like 3" spacers for them to fit ;) but hell, that's why i've got blistered fenders..lol

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Or you could make it a show car, just weld the wheels on and tow your car everywhere. [shizzle], you wouldn't even need suspension, just roll the wheels out and lay your car on top of them. That shit would be tucked YO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts