Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I am not sure if this is the most relevant forum.......

What times does a stock 89 MX6 GT (F2T) run? I was looking around and I am getting some pathetic numbers. 16s? What about at 16psi? TELL me this is not as good as it gets!

chris

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Your answer is in the FAQ. With 16 psi, assuming you are a good driver, you can pull mid to high 14's.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
rebel is that on stock enternals and externals, just uped boost, or with other mods?

·
Registered
581 Posts
rebel2k4 said:
Your answer is in the FAQ. With 16 psi, assuming you are a good driver, you can pull mid to high 14's.
maybe im a fluke but i pulled [email protected] and [email protected] with stock turbo and fuel system @16 psi.. no rear interior in my 91pgt with 65k

and my turbo six with 130k catching up quick.. only mods are cone filter and 11.5 psi and i raced my buddy's swapped civic hatch that runs 14.7-14.8 consitently.. and i pulled 2 cars on him everytime..

he traps at 93mph and just went to the track last sat.. when i raced him friday.

i just kept gaining from a stop to shut off..

·
Registered
411 Posts
it is possible to hit 13's with the stock turbo... my times are on my sig thats with full interior and 2800ft above sea level.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts